nvidia

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Oct 28 21:27:13 UTC 2007

Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>

>>     I was one who bought a new computer and until today could not tell
>> you had a particular nvitia video card.
>>

> If I was going to buy a new computer and wanted to run Linux on it
> I would at least google for "<new computer> Linux"
> to see what problems I was likely to meet.

    I did. But it was the motherboard since the computer was a kit from
a supplier. what I got was many web pages that were thrilled with how
well it worked. And another thing you forget. At that time I was not
aware that nvidia was bad. I had never even heard of it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User