Cut and paste behavior

Chu Tan chujtan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:42:57 UTC 2007

I'm running FC6, and gnome.

Experiment: Open firefox, highlight something, paste it in evolution
using middle click, and it works. Close firefox, paste again using
middle click, and something else was pasted.

Ctrl-c/v method also appears to be the same.

Firefox was installed from livna, so it may not compile right for my
system?

Copying form Gedit to Evolution, the middle click approach exhibits the
same problem, whereas, the ctrl-c/v works even after Gedit is closed.