Srange OOwrite behavior.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 22:23:42 UTC 2007

I have Open Office 2.2.1 installed and I can't get OOwrite to print a
document in in Landscape orientation. If others have the same experience
then I will file a bugzilla. Let me know.
LOGO for the Dead LOGO for the Dead lets you continue your computing
activities from "The Other Side." The package includes a unique
telecommunications feature which lets you turn your TRS-80 into an
electronic Ouija board. Then, using Logo's graphics capabilities, you
can work with a friend or relative on this side of the Great Beyond to
write programs. The software requires that your body be hardwired to an
analog-to-digital converter, which is then interfaced to your computer.
A special terminal (very terminal) program lets you talk with the users
through Deadnet, an EBBS (Ectoplasmic Bulletin Board System). LOGO for
the Dead is available for 10 percent of your estate from NecroSoft inc.,
6502 Charnelhouse Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44101. -- '80 Microcomputing
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net