ATI video comes out of the closet

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:46:32 UTC 2007

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 01:42:44 -0500
> Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm still missing them.  Perhaps you can suggest some relevant search terms.
>
> You're being facetious as I posted just exactly that into this thread earlier
> today in response to another request.
>
> Please, either (a) try to keep up with the rest of the class, or (b) take your
> trolling elsewhere.

I always read mailing lists backwards, assuming that that anything
important will be quoted in subsequent posts.  It wasn't.

> Some of us try to hold serious technical discussions here.

Not that I tracked down and followed the link, I still have no idea what
you are talking about.  If someone claims they can't find something it
doesn't necessarily make them a liar even if you think that something
exists.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com