How best get rid of SELinux?

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sat Sep 22 00:26:01 UTC 2007

Around 10:42pm on Friday, September 21, 2007 (UK time), Mike McCarty scrawled:

> Is there no one else here who senses that what we have is a lack
> of imagination? The fact that a "disabled" state exists proves

Nope - perhaps you are wrong?

> Why cannot someone realize that this is an opportunity to
> make such kinds of options actually be options?

Because some people would consider the code that enabled this optional
selection a vunerability that was not worth having?

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 01:20:15 up 7 days, 11:20,  1 user,  load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.01