Re: Re-doing F7

You can do the brute force method.  The Everything DVD respin with updates requres a dul layer DVD.  I don't see any duplicates in the file.  Haven't picked up on how to cut things down although I don't use PAE, XEN, and such.  Figuring out a package list that corresponds to some vision has probably put the unity project in a spin.

TNWestTex