Re: C++ compilers on Linux supporting 64bit architecture?

Bo Berglund wrote:
On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:10:28 +0100, Chris Jones
<jonesc hep phy cam ac uk> wrote:

As described above....
But from another poster I have nbow realized that as long as the
developers are on the local network and we have one 64bit Linux
machine running each of them can use an X terminal and log on to the
Linux machine and do their work from their own PC:s.
So that is probably the final solution.

Yes Bo. I was going to suggest just that solution. All developers can ssh to the one 64 bit Linux computer and run their work from a Terminal which will have GCC G++ and make. Do recall that there are many basic types of C++ and you need to let them know which to use.

u have on your PC is what you can have in your virtual machine.

Bo Berglund

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User