C++ types

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Sep 2 20:21:40 UTC 2007

    I was told there is only one kind of C++ in Linux. I was surprised
and looked at man gcc and direct that person to the section headed:

    Options Controlling C Dialect

       The following options control the dialect of C (or languages derived
       from C, such as C++, Objective-C and Objective-C++) that the compiler
       accepts:

       -ansi
           In C mode, support all ISO C90 programs.  In C++ mode, remove GNU
           extensions that conflict with ISO C++.

    This is what I was in referance to. I wonder what C Dialect Windows
uses?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User