C++ types

I was told there is only one kind of C++ in Linux. I was surprised and looked at man gcc and direct that person to the section headed:

   Options Controlling C Dialect

      The following options control the dialect of C (or languages derived
      from C, such as C++, Objective-C and Objective-C++) that the compiler
      accepts:

      -ansi
          In C mode, support all ISO C90 programs.  In C++ mode, remove GNU
          extensions that conflict with ISO C++.

This is what I was in referance to. I wonder what C Dialect Windows uses?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User