Re: Ode to Karl Larsen

On 9/2/07, William Case <billlinux rogers com> wrote:
> I don't know how this started but I know a school yard bully when I see
> one.

>From what I can see is what happened id that this "Karl" gentleman has
a history of positing frequently, often spawning multiple threads
about the same issue. He has been warned and asked to stop this
numerous times.

Then, you decided to "protect" him for reason, specifically putting
his name in the subject. Then some wanna-be poet spawned his own
thread, likely inspired by yours.

( www.pembo13.com )