How to mount existing lvm drive on multi boot sytem

I have an FC3 system on which I just installed Fedora 7 in a new partition. In addition to the boot drive, the system also has 2 sata drives. On FC3, I had built them into a software raid with md, then put an LVM VG on that (the whole array is one VG) and then created one LV using the whole VG. It's mounted as /video on my FC3 system. Now I want to mount it as /video when I boot Fedora 7. I don't want to lose any data or do anything that would make it unavailable when I boot FC3. Looks like I can rebuild the raid under Fedora 7 by using mdam --assemble. After I do this, how do I configure LVM on Fedora 7 so it finds the existing physical and logical volumes?