Re: How to mount existing lvm drive on multi boot sytem

> After I do this, how do I configure LVM on Fedora 7 so it finds the existing
> physical and logical volumes?
On Fedora 7, run all (or parts) of next command:
  mkdir /video
  vgscan
or:
  vgimport vg-video
  vgchange -a y vg-video
(if this volume goup was exported on fc3)

fsck /dev/vg-video/lvol1
echo "/dev/vg-video/lv01 /video ext3 defaults 1 2" >> /etc/fstab
mount /video
For more information: man vgscan, vgexport/vgimport, vgchange,
vgcfgbackup/vgcfgrestore and vgconvert (if VG from fc3 have LVM1
metadata format)

--
Laurentiu Coica