Re: list of wireless device supported

> Further to my last message, I checked out the site and it's an
> excellent resource!  Thanks Karl!  Unfortunately my device is listed
> as "grey" - unknown if Linux drivers exists.  An excellent resource
> that I must bookmark.  But I'm also still interested in my original
> question, the list of hardware (specifically wireless devices)
> supported out of the box by F7.  It must be out there somewhere
> because they have to be tracking that for development purposes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacques

Well from that last site I linked to ndiswrapper on sourceforget
(http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/joomla/) - another excellent
resource for anyone trying to troubleshoot wireless on Linux) and my
wireless device is supported by ndiswrapper.  So I know I can get it
to work on any Linux distro including F7.  Just need to know if it's
out of the box or not...

Thanks,

Jacques