Re: kvm quite stalled in f7: any reason?

sorry I just saw that in testing dir there is version 35.
I will give a try and eventually feedback on it.
Gianluca

On 9/3/07, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca cecchi gmail com> wrote:
Lately many improvements such as smp guest in kvm.
But it stays at kvm-24 in F7 as released in May (when it was strictly in parallel with upstream).
Only missing of time or anything else?
Anyone using latest kvm versions in f7?
Thanks,
Gianluca