Re: kvm quite stalled in f7: any reason?

Installed the kvm-35 from testing.
trying to startup a 2-cpu vm with qemu-kvm and the option "-smp2" I get this:

kvm_create_vcpu: Invalid argument
(qemu) kvm_get_msrs FAILED: Invalid argument
kvm_set_msrs FAILED: Invalid argument
Segmentation fault

It is instead ok if I start without the smp option or if I start qemu with smp and without kvm extension...

Anything known? Do I have to also install also the kernel in testing?

Gianluca