Regd Installation of FC- 6

Hi Experts

I am trying to dual boot FC -6  on my Windows XP, Intel Core 2 Duo m/c with 512 MB Ram ..
I have 20 GB free Space on Windows XP ...

I got strucked up during Installing Saying

"Unable to Create  Primary Partition (/) .. No Freee space on the disk" ...

Plz help me out ...

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Kumar. N

Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW! Click here!