Re: Upgrade 6 -> 7 not working.

fb wrote:
I tryed to upgrade the fc6 with the Fedora 7 DVD. Installation menu offered the upgrade of the recent version on hda2, but after my choose that version I got an error message:

Error mounting device hda2 as / : no such file or directory devices in /etc/fstab .
Should be specified by label, not by device name.
Click to reboot.

What can I do?

TIA: fb

The info in below link should help.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f7/en_US/sn-Installer.html#id3152635

Jim

--
Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which, unfortunately,
no one we know belongs.