Re: Thunderbird mode

Karl Larsen wrote:
I have used T-bird for some time. It always allowed me to open a message in the message base and read it there. Now I must double click to read a message. This just changed and I did nothing to cause it :-(

I'm looking at a windows version but it's probably the same. If you use the menu View/Layout do you have the 'Message pane' checked? A double click opens a new window - a single click needs somewhere in the layout to display.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com