Re: How to mount existing lvm drive on multi boot sytem

Turned out it was even easier. All I had to do was ... nothing. The rc.d scripts in Fedora 7 automatically scanned for md arrays and LVM volumes. After booting Fedora 7, the lvm volumes were already there in /dev/<my-vg-name>/<my-lv-name> (and also /dev/mapper). All I had to do was add a line to fstab. Sorry for all the bother about something that turned out to be trivial.