Re: Thunderbird mode

Konstantin Svist wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I have used T-bird for some time. It always allowed me to open a message in the message base and read it there. Now I must double click to read a message. This just changed and I did nothing to cause it :-(

Try pressing F8 :)

Your RIGHT! I planned to get the internet help but your help saved me many hours of searching the lousy HELP Konstantin. I also like your name. Kids in the USA get stupid Bob and John.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User