Re: recommend a free driver video card?

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 21:33:53 -0400,
  Matthew Flaschen <matthew flaschen gatech edu> wrote:

> in the works.

If you limit yourself to the latest generation maybe. There are Radeon cards
that have Free 3D drivers that work. I use one on a Radeon 9200, which
is fast enough to play Neverwinter Nights. That is an r200 base card.
There is also a Free driver that is supposed to work on r300/r400 based cards.
(I have no personal experience with those cards.)