kernel panic

I have 2 gb of ram now and when I try to boot the copied Fedora 7 it errors out this way.

   The root is right and the kernel address is right.
Uncompressing Linux is fine

Unable to access resume device (LABEL=swap2)

6 lines of trash and then kernel panic.

I have already loaded a 386 fedora 7 on the computer and it loads without a problem. So the problem is that the copied version will not run in the new computer.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User