Re: openVPN

Kevin Kempter wrote:
Hi List;

I setup an openVPN connection via KDE network manager. However when I try and connect I always get a connection error. Can anyone point me toward either
a) how to debug this

-or-

b) suggest a good (easy to setup & debug) openVPN client

I'm running KDE on Fedora 7.

Thanks in advance..

Hi,

I would start the connection from the cli:

sudo /usr/sbin/openvpn --config /path/to/the/config

and have a look at the output. google for that or post it here :).

Good luck,

Wouter