Re: ATI/AMD to play nice with graphics and work with Red Hat???

Dave Stevens wrote:
Does Red Hat have anything to say about free driver development with ATI?

Dave

Just to clarify, what ATI has said is that they will provide the specification for their hardware so that *others* can write a free driver. There is no guarantee that it will happen but that seems likely.

I am not sure there will be a official response from Red Hat on this but I am pretty sure anything that helps in writing a Free software driver is going to be welcome.

Rahul