Samsung ML-2510

The printer isn't responding.  Now, there's been a USB issue with the
kernel, a bug?  Everyone keeps responding about a Samsung ML-2010, so I'm
not convinced that this particular printer model works.

yum update all will update to the latest kernel?

CUPS just shows it as non-responsive.  Should I go with splix, or the
propriety Samsung Linux driver?

thanks,

Thufir