Checklist software, anyone?

What checklist software is available for Linux? I use ListPro
extensively on my Dell Axim PDA. As I'm removing the Axim from my
workflow, I need a list manager, preferably one that functions well
under KDE.

I have looked at OOo Writer's outlining, but it is impractical and not
well developed. I use KnowIt for other purposes, but I find that it
makes a poor checklist manager. IQNotes
(http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/IQNotes?content=29544) seems
to be what I'm looking for, but it is designed for Zaurus and other
PDAs. In KDE-Apps.org I have found 3 list managers but none of them
support hierarchal lists nor checkmarks.

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il