ATI video comes out of the closet

Matthew J. Roth mroth at imminc.com
Thu Sep 6 22:36:32 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
> So far the nVidia video card on my motherboard has been the one
> biggest head acke in this computer. It is wonderful with Windows I
> hear but it sucks on Linux. Had I known....

Karl,

Unless you had the same video card on your other computer, I'd wager
it's your configuration that "sucks."  You know, since it's for a
different set of hardware.

For the sanity of yourself and the members of this list, I beg you to do
a fresh install on your new computer.  Otherwise, I suspect you will run
into an endless array of things that "suck" about it.

Regards,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer