ATI video comes out of the closet

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 7 13:43:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:52:17 +0100
Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:

>  So we shouldn't judge so harshly...

He is a bald-faced and unrepentant liar.  Anyone who requires proof (newcomers
to this mailing list or people searching the archives who come across this
thread) can do a quick Google search to verify that for themselves if needed.

"Creature of the company" in the way that you mention it, I can actually
understand. It's not a nice or a pleasant position and certainly not
honourable, but I can understand why someone may be required to accept a
position like that -- we all do need to eat and so on, of course.

A liar, on the other hand, is not acceptable.  Period.

Sadly,  I'm afraid that I have to disagree with your statement above.  We do
indeed need to judge harshly. Behaviour like that should never be allowed to
pass un-remarked.

It is still unfortunate.