Re: OT : Approximate / fast math libraries ?

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 08:40 -0700, Globe Trotter wrote:
> Actually I found a few in the GNU Scientific Library. Does anyone have any
> suggestions/recommendations/caution?

One thing I have found is that specifying the range over which I want
integration to occur is important.
In some cases the function will generate a near infinite list of terms,
and your system may be tied up for a long time. (doesn't complete).

Regards,
Les H