CUPS broken ?

Hi,

I hardly ever print something but today I needed to print something and my F7
system fails on me.

I removed my printer from the CUPS configuration but I can't add a new
printer. I use system-config-printer which is stuck forever when I try to a
add a printer. It's also stuck when I connect to cups. Cups runs though.

I don't see any errors, dialogs are just stuck forever, probably trying to
connect without anyone thinking of programming a timeout or so....

regards,
Marcel