Re: ATI video comes out of the closet

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:01:12 +0100
Chris Jones <jonesc hep phy cam ac uk> wrote:

> To be frank, after re-reading the thread from beginning to end, I'm not
> convinced you deserve one. As far as I could tell both side in the argument
> were as bad as each other.

*Sigh*  Once again, you are entitled to your opinion.  We apparently
have different opinions on a regular basis (three times now in the space of four
hours or so).

You have your opinion and I have mine and we disagree on a number of issues.

So you have a really nice day (I do mean that sincerely) and I will attempt to
do the same on my part as well.