Re: Fedora philosophy (was ATI video comes out of the closet)

Ed Greshko wrote:

I'm pretty much OK with your summary...except for the last paragraph.  I
don't feel the intention/target of the Fedora Project was/is "Deployment in
a large enterprise".  If that is one of the intentions, I would like to know
where it is stated.

It isn't, hence the necessity for Ubuntu or other distribution that is intended to be usable. I just think the fedora developers could do it better and keep the RH style administration so more people would be potential customers for RHEL on their servers.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com