help

hello buddies,
  i am very new in linux and Qt Designing.
I install Linux on my computer and made a program in Qt. according to mannual help provided with Qt..
     i have made 'Makefile' of it...
 but not able to run this program...

when i type 'make' on terminal window..it gives me so many erroers...

i am not even in mode that i could understand where exactly problem exists..

plz help me or give me some links that helps me out...

 thanks

        [DEV'H]

   Devesh Sharma

"Have A Nice Time"