help

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Mon Sep 10 13:48:05 UTC 2007

On Monday, Sep 10th 2007 at 18:31 +0530, quoth Devesh Here:

=>hello buddies,
=>  i am very new in linux and Qt Designing.
=>I install Linux on my computer and made a program in Qt. according to
=>mannual help provided with Qt..
=>     i have made 'Makefile' of it...
=> but not able to run this program...
=>
=>when i type 'make' on terminal window..it gives me so many erroers...
=>
=>i am not even in mode that i could understand where exactly problem exists..
=>
=>plz help me or give me some links that helps me out...
=>
=> thanks

Enough people have already weighed in on how badly formed your question
was. In addition, your subject line is not exactly the kind of thing
that's going to attract the attention of people who might be able to help.

Read this, take it seriously, and you will be amazed at how well it will
improve your life.

steveo at syslang.net