Re: Fedora philosophy (was ATI video comes out of the closet)

> What do you mean by 'know not to compare'?  FC3 and FC6 were virtually
> identical to the cuts of RHEL at the corresponding times give or take an
>   application version or two.  If you are considering a deployment on an
> upcoming RHEL release, fedora is as close as you are going to get to
> that code base for testing prior to the release.

Even better, have a little patience and wait until after the release, when the
inevitable Centos or SL distro will follow and take a look at them first...
As close to RHEL as you can get for free.

Doesn't make any sens to me for a company to base any discussion on using a
given RHEL release, based on looking at Fedora that may or may not compare
well.

Chris