Fedora philosophy (was ATI video comes out of the closet)

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Mon Sep 10 17:47:08 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>> No.  It seems that the people I work with are much more experienced
>> and or
>> informed.
>
> I don't get it. I thought you said they weren't experienced with Fedora.
>  Are they or aren't they?

Strange - the original message, before you cut it, was talking about
being experienced enough to know what to base their decision on. You
do not have to experienced in Fedora to do that. Knowing the
philosophy of Fedora is enough. Taking things out of context to try
and make your point again?

Mikkel