Re: NetworkManager, wlan0 doesn't come up by default

Mikkel L. Ellertson escribió:
Martin Marques wrote:
With network it works fine. I made a change to Netwokmanager to be able
to connect to various wireless networks without having to change my
network configuration.

Network is not up, NetworkManager is. eth0 comes up with NetwokManager
without any problem, but wlan0 interface is not up after booting. I have
to manually up wlan0 before connecting via NetwokManager.

Dumb question - is wlan0 configured to come up on boot? (On boot box
checked, or "ONBOOT=yes" in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-wlan0?

[root localhost ~]# grep -i boot /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-wlan0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
ONBOOT=yes