Service looser

I was out but when I got back I noticed the light on my router was "on" solid! I looked around and on the Web Browser there were 7 windows opened up and data was coming fast. I found that with top. It showed Firefox was using 65% of the CPU :-(

   So I looked and turned off Firefox. Will wait until this blows over :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User