Re: NVIDIA driver maintainence (was Fedora Philosophy)

Ian Chapman wrote:
Well if you don't mind Ed, may I take a look at the scripts? ...

I personally don't mind.  However, the scripts are the work product of a
project done for the Taipei City Government.  So, as trivial as it may seem,
I do need to check with them to see if I can release them.  I hope you
understand that I wouldn't want to violate my contract terms.  :-)

No problem, I totally understand :-) I'm subject to the same terms, everything I've written or produced at work is (c) my employer :-)

It may take a day or two to get the answer.  I'll contact you off list it
that is OK with you?

Not a problem. Thanks Ed.

In the meantime, you can also consider use of DKMS
from Dell over at http://linux.dell.com/projects.shtml

Sure, I'll check that out. I'll also have a look at the FreshRPMs driver packages too that was recommended here, although I suspect XSI and Maya will respond equally as badly. :-)

--
Ian Chapman.