Re: Minimum services

Martin Hooper said the following on 09/10/2007 12:44 AM Pacific Time:
What are the minimum services that you need to load up at boot?

Need a list so I can speed up my booting somewhat as it seems to me
that there are a load of stuff starting at boot that I really don't
need.

I found this page helpful
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-services-f7.html

It is for RHEL, but also applies to Fedora
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/03/09/understanding-your-red-hat-enterprise-linux-daemons/