Re: MX function of DNS

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 22:46 +0800, edwardspl ita org mo wrote:
> Do you means the MX function can't to help to move mails from Server A
> to Server B, right ?

I do beleive I said that.  Repeating, and summarising:  I described what
MX does (it gives the addresses for your receiving mailservers).  It's
up to your mail servers to actually move mail from place to place.

It sounds like you need to dive into the manuals for your mail servers.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.4-65.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.