Re: linux acroread 8?

   Thanks for the replies. One reason I was asking was the
problem I posted in...

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-September/msg00822.html

where one of our FC6 machines (even after upgrading to Fedora 7) always
prints output from acroread with each page smaller than the previous
one. I have tried deleting the .adobe directory in the user account
with no luck in suppressing this problem (which as the prior posting
indicates has happened to others and appears to be associated with
selecting the scaling at some point).
           Jack