OT: How to capture audio stream

I've got a friend who does a weekly radio show on the jazz station in New Orleans. The show is streamed onto the internet. I would like to capture the stream non-interactively, since my schedule never seems to coincide with Chuck's show. How can I do this? Can I put wget in a script with a start and stop time? Anyone else do something like this? How do you do it?

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson