Re: Best book or tutorial for iptables

Eric wrote:
At 10:53 AM 9/11/2007, Jonathan Underwood wrote:

>> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iptables+tutorial

Good afternoon, Jonathan.

Thanks, I actually know how to find things like that with Google, but I was hoping to get some thoughts on which of the hundreds of thousands of hits I'm likely to get will actually lead to good resources (that's why I asked if there were any recommendations for the "best"...).

You can't find that from a search engine (usually).

The problem is what defines best? If your native language is Russian the list gets short because not many are written in that language. I would take Jonathan's advice because at least He thinks it is best.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User