Re: Lost my printers

Frank Cox wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:42:15 -0500
"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel infinity-ltd com> wrote:

You may want to get a clarification on that. He was talking about
remote printers missing on his laptop, so I do not think they are
connected to the laptop. But I could be wrong.

Remote printers must still show up (and be installed and available) in the CUPS
admin page (http://localhost:631) if they are going to work.

Before recently they did and without any intervention on my part. They showed up as "remote printers"

Andrew