Re: High dns traffic, how do I reduce this.

> Hi
> Im running a proxy server with fc6. It seem that there is a lot of dns
> (port 53) traffic going through the server. I have named configured as
> a basic caching server, how can I improve on this .. the config is the
> default one ...

I guess the first job is to identify the source and see if anything can
actually be done.  For example the postfix server here really is getting
connected to by a lot of spammer machines, it really is going to be
looking up a lot of random fqdns.  One can't do much about that.

-Andy