Re: High dns traffic, how do I reduce this.

Gregory Machin wrote:
the majority of the dns request are comming from our two clients
connected via diginet lines that we provide internet access for.. If i
could make the caching more agressive it may help .. dunno ..

The Time To Live for a DNS answer is set by the domain owner.  You
should not try to extend the lifetime of the cache entry beyond the
TTL that came back with the DNS reply.  If that happens to be a one
minute TTL, so be it.

                Do NOT delete it.