Re: F7: Put in a Soundblaster Live! 5.1 card, fedora doewsn't recognize it?

Kam Leo wrote:
On 9/11/07, Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste weather3 admin niu edu> wrote:
Hello all,

I just put in a used Soundblaster Live! 5.1 card. and it didn't get
recognized by Alsamixer after powering back up. Is there something I need
to do or install to make it work?

Run system-config-soundcard.

I have a problem with sound and I tried sudo system-config-soundcard and got nothing.

Thanks  david