Re: Do I have an ssh problem?

I identified and reported a problem with scp some time back.  I have
been moving files between FC4 boxes for a long time without problems.
I updated some servers to CentOS 5 but my scp would die sometimes and
about 1/2 time when it died, it created a core.  After some testing, I
found this same problem on Fedora Core 6 and on RHEL 5.  I have yet to
test F7.

The CentOS bug is:  http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=2241

My tests were in a tight loop, sending a 1024 byte file.  It failed
about an average of every 800-900 file transfers, so it is infreuent.
I have tested it on Dell hardware and on Supermicro servers.

Cheers,
--
Wade Hampton