Automatically partitioning hard drives - Kickstart?

Hi

Can anyone suggest an easy way to repetitively partition a standard drive set with a standard partition layout?

I have a hard drive partitioning scheme that I need to replicate regularly when setting up new servers. Once the partitions are in place I use G4L to restore a snapshot of the server install.

I have been looking at using an Ananconda Kickstart file with the required partition scheme configured in it. This would be ideal, but I don't know if it is possible to make the installer terminate before it begins installing the OS.

The partition scheme includes: software raid devices and LVM devices, so any solution would have to include support for creating them.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Regards,
Langdon