issue with graphics on Intel SIS Mirage 1

Hi,

I bought a Mini ITX form factor mobo, Intel D201GLY. These are on Ebay a lot.

The video is listed as :

"# Video	Integrated SiS Mirage 1 graphic engine"

...in their docs.

The install went well, actually used pxeboot and a http install.

Seems to run fine as a server but X11 is unusable due to heavy vertical banding, distortion and artifacts.

The F7 installation is up-to-date as of Sept. 8th.

Not sure what I should do. I personally don't care about X11 on this mobo but I am willing to test things or send a smolt to someone if that will help.

---
John